Monday, June 19, 2006

Hooking again

Well it has been almost 3 months since I moved back to California. Have not regretted the move from Florida to Palm Springs. It has been six years since I picked up a crochet hook. I do not why I did not crochet in Florida but it has robbed me of the new things that is going on in the crochet world.
I am amazed in the different types of yarn that is out there now and what was in style in the 70 & 80's is now back. I am now in the process of doing a Shaw, neckscarfs and hats. They are my projects to get me back in the groove of hooking again. Maybe I will pull out the two afghans that are half done from six years ago and finish them. I have been reading emails of Crochet Partners and I am leanring new things. Now I have a place to go when I have a question or problem.

No comments: