Monday, April 23, 2007

Here comes May where does time go ?????

Once again I have not been faithful to my blog. I am always off doing something and never take the time to post anymore. I have been very busy even ought I am a retired person (lol). In this past few months I have only crocheted edgings on a few baby blankets and a baby hat. Which the mom said it may be to big, well baby weight 8 lbs I don't think is to big. After I finish up with the Relay for Life May 4th and 5th I do believe I will be able to sit down and maybe crochet one of my pigs that I want to make for the dinning room table. Need to have a few project going for I will be visiting my freind, Cay in California. She is a great help to me on my problems in crocheting and of course in my life, she has been the best Friend in my life.



This an Afghan that I crochet over 10 years ago and won a Blue Ribbon at the Orange County Fair



Here is a hat a neck scarf that I made for a friend that was moving to Kentucky this past winter also gave her the purse i learned to do back in December

No comments: